Competition Starts – 10 April 2021
Submission deadline - 20 May 2021
Results to be announced - 5 June 2021
FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTIONS
1) What is Andragogy Forum?
Andragogy Forum is a team of College/University students at the national level with a motive to extend,
expand, and promote “knowledge for all”- one of the projects undertaken by Umeed- A Drop of Hope.
2) On what date will the national competition start?
10 April 2021
3) What is the last date for idea submission?
20 May 2021
4) When are the results likely to be announced?
5 June 2021
5) What is the ANDRAGOGY NATIONAL COMPETITION 2021 about?
It is an annual National-level Competition in which students have to bring real-world problems and develop solutions by using Critical thinking, Digital Media, and Technological skills.
Students can develop and design Blogs, Websites/Webpages, Animation, Web Applications, PowerPoint presentations, Photos essays, Videos, or a combination of these digital media to submit their entries.
6) I am a school student, can I participate?
7) I am an NRI, can I participate?
8) Can I participate alone?
9) What is the number of people required to be in 1 team?
Team size for each entry- 1-4 students. If you find difficult to create a team, visit Find Team page where you can reach other students with same motive.
10) What are the entry fees for this competition?
For Andragogy Members, one entry is free, and then Rs.100/- for successive each entry.
For Non-Andragogy Members - Rs.100 for each entry.
11) Can I pay the money through offline mode or cash?
No. Only online payment through Gpay or Paytm (09560207587) will be accepted.
12) What are the online modes of payment?
Entry fees must be paid by either G-pay or Paytm
13) What is the concept of a team leader in this competition?
A team leader is a person who is responsible for creating, and submitting the Entry, and each team is
required to choose and have a team leader.
14) Can I submit multiple entries?
Yes. A student can submit multiple entries but only with entry fees.
15) Do I need to pay for all the entries?
Yes. A student can submit multiple entries with entry fees.
16) Is it compulsory to have the same team for all the entries?
No, the student may submit multiple entries either with the same team or can even opt for a different team.
17) How can I contact the Andragogy forum for other details and doubts?
You can reach us at our email email@example.com for all the clarifications regarding the Competition.
19) Can students outside India participate?
No, only Indian Residents can participate in the competition.
18) Is there any website or page that contains all the details for the competition?
Yes, here's the link for the same. www.andragogyforum.org/competition
19)How and Where to submit the entry?
For Andragogy Member :- click on Log in, pay entry fee, and submit your entry.
For Non- Members - Click on Register , Pay entry fee, and submit your entry.
URL for the competition:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org