Competition Starts – 10 April 2021
Submission deadline - 20 May 2021
Results to be announced - 5 June 2021
Entries will be considered as "Disqualified" if it contains-
1. Use of abusive, threatening, demeaning language or behavior,
2. Foul languages.
3. Any content which may hurt the sentiment of any community.
4. Pornographic content.
5. Excessive involvement of Plagiarism.
6. Wrong or fake URL.
7. Any entry published before 11 April 2021
8. Any act that violate the eligibility criteria, team criteria, and entry criteria,
Following factors will be taken into consideration while evaluating your submission and each team will be marked out of 1000.
Originality - 150 points
It would be based upon the original work including text, articles, pictures, videos, etc. Proper citations, references, or URLs are must in an entry.
2. Creativity - 150 points
It includes colors, background, art work, craft work, captions, titles, etc.
3. Content - 150 points
Participants may include pictures, polls, interviews, survey, animated text, videos, pictures, paintings, etc.
4. Ideas - 150 points
Innovative ideas and uniqueness in the entries.
5. Real world problem- 100 points
How critical an issue a team chooses as their entry. Why do they think it is a real world problem?
6. Impact of Solution - 100 points
Who are the target audiences of their solutions? How it has impacted the lives of their audience how it will have an impact on their audience.
7. Language Accuracy - 100 points
An accuracy in the language helps the evaluators as well as the reader to better understand what a team intends to present.
8. Global perspective - 100 points
Involvement of accurate data from authentic websites or authority. How the entry will help the people living globally. Involves diversity in their entry, and team
Grand total- 1000 points
URL for the competition:
Email Address: email@example.com