Competition Starts – 10 April 2021
Submission deadline - 20 May 2021
Results to be announced - 5 June 2021
1. Submission is allowed in the following formats -
or combination of the above-mentioned digital media.
2. Participants are encouraged to create and publish free entries (Blogs, websites, etc.) for
3. Entry must be created only after 11th April. If found to be made before that date, the
Entry will be disqualified.
4. Entry must be in the English language only.
5. Submission must be done on Andragogy’s website in the form of a Uniform Resource
Locator (URL). For example, Check out the URL of the previous year’s www.infolange.wordpress.com/2020/05/17/a-step-towards-nature-low-down-on-carbon-footprint-and-sustainable-ways-to-combat-it/
6. The URL has to be unique and must be accessible to the evaluators.
7. Only the qualified entries will be evaluated.
For more, check our library
HOW TO CREATE, PUBLISH, AND SUBMIT FREE ENTRY?
There are hundreds of online platforms where the participants shall use free service offered by the companies or the online platforms. We have mentioned below some of the amazing platforms to help the participants to creating the entries and submit before the deadline.